I am Alexander Standke. Full time computer science student, part time web developer, part time adventurer. I will be graduating in 2015 from Westmont College in Santa Barbara, California. From there, I hope to make my way into some aspect of game development. When I'm not working with computers I like to spend my time out of doors, on my bicycle or on the trail, exploring our world.
- + Westmont College Software - Developer 2012-Present
- Created software solutions for various departments within the college. Worked on a variety of rails, sinatra, and pure ruby projects, as well as the occasional static site. Learn more.
- + Verizon Wireless - Service/Sales Associate 2010-2012
- Interacted with customers, qualifying them for sales and performing service on their phones.
- + Westmont College 2011-2015
- Bachelor of Science - Computer Science
- Took a variety of classes including functional programming, data structures & algorithms in C++, Ruby on Rails, software development, and operating systems. Learn more
- + Ruby
- + Rails/Sinatra
- + HTML
- + CSS
- + Photoshop
- + 360 Noscope Headshot