Did you know:
- The WEP engages teachers and students in the study of watershed ecology.
- Our goal is the preservation & enhancement of the long-term health of our local (Butte Creek) watershed.
- We achieve our goal by providing broad based educational opportunities which reinforce student learning in an exciting way.
- We provide training in Project WET, Adopt-A-Watershed, Rapid Bioases-ment, and NativePlant Propagation.
- We are sometimes able to cover substitute costs of participating teachers as well as provide them with free watershed education materials!
- The WEP is administered jointly by CSU, Chico's College of Natrual Sciences and Chico Unified School District.
- Please Download our Adobe Acrobat File.
Education Coordinator: Anne Stephens
v-mail: (530) 896-9981 ext. 42#
Director: Allen Harthorn
v-mail: (530) 879-0887
Anna Marie Stephens
Mary Anne Pella-Donelly
Newsletter Editor: Diane Bickerton
Web Design: Brenton Strine